Looking for Miss Right
I recently ended a serious relationship and so I am now single again. I would love to find Miss Right:
- Manners and kindness to friends and strangers. Basic kindness and courtesy to others, particularly strangers. This is completely non-negotiable.
- Exceptional intelligence — smart, smart, smart
- Wide range of intellectual interests
- Very, very verbal and highly articulate. Great conversationalist
- Highly analytical
- High energy. High bandwidth, someone who can handle my intensity
- Strong interest in the arts, loves music
- Quite social
- Outgoing. The famous Boston reserve never did much for me.
- Social grace, social charm and poise, those who make others feel comfortable
- Present, who focus completely on whomever they are talking with
- Feminine, girly girl
- Dresses well. Likes to dress up
- Passionate about life and love
- Empathy and emotional intelligence
- High level of personal responsibility. Not a flake. Returns telephone calls and e-mails promptly
- Likes animals
- Highly romantic and affectionate. Comfortable with a reasonable amount of PDA
- Direct. Does not play games
- Knows what she wants in a man
Three extra brownie points for any of these:
- If she has a strong interest in the arts and humanities — classics, literature, writing, music, drama, dance and the fine arts. Even extra expoints if she is actually creating or performing art, rather than analyzing it.
- Entrepreneurs are always interesting — if they’re successful, they have to be talented in so many different areas.
- If she has traveled a lot and/or speaks several foreign languages